One of the main priorities of Dorla.org (hereinafter referred to as the “team”) is the full security of the Clients. Dorla doesn’t provide, doesn’t sell, doesn’t disclose, doesn’t give for temporary use the information on Client’s personality and account to third parties. The company values its reputation and respects its Clients.
Gathering of the Information
Dorla gathers every piece of information from every Client. It includes: full name, date of birth, country of residence, complete address, including phone number and city code etc. All this information is given by the Client during the registration. Gathering information is an obligatory condition for the beginning of business relationship with us.
Personal Data that is Collected by Dorla
Personal data, provided by Clients include:
- information indicated by the Client during the registration (full name, date of birth, country of residence, complete address, including phone number and city code);
- documents that let Dorla verify Client Back Office, namely government-issued identification documents (passport, national ID, driver’s license or similar document) and documents that confirm the place of residence (utility bill(gas, water, electricity or other), bank statement);
- documents, that confirm money transfer (in case of bank transfer, based on the Company’s decision).
The usage of these files will let Dorla organize site in a comfortable way and make the pages of the website useful for the clients.
Cookies are small files, that contain data on Client activity on the website. They are installed on the Client’s computer when the Client visits the website and when the Client visits it for the next time, they let extract this information.
Cookies contain a string of characters and it is the identifier of the Client’s browser. These files are used for tracking visitors to the website and providing faster and more convenient access.
This information does not identify Clients, it just lets the Company estimate Client’s interest in the services of the website and activity on the site.
All the information is anonymous. The Client can stop receiving Cookies by choosing the appropriate command in the menu of the browser.
The Use of Information
Information, given by the Client is used solely to provide quality services. For example, Client’s contact information may be used in case of need in urgent contact with the Client or to inform the Client about the Company’s updates and news.
By giving information about himself, the Client verifies personal Back Office thus participating in bringing AML policy to life.
Client data is used to confirm the identity, to open accounts, to quickly inform about new services of the Company, to maintain the database of customers’ accounts, and to analyze statistical data for providing services and products of higher quality.
The website uses advanced technology to provide the security of personal data. Dorla employees maintain strict standards in the process of transferring information within the company.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Dorla keeps the right to give information about the Client to third parties only under special circumstances. Such circumstances may be:
- protection of personal rights and property in the court;
- implementing of court orders;
- providing information to law enforcement authorities at official request;
- transferring of information to business partners (trustees) to improve the quality of service.
Changes in Personal Data
Because Dorla assumes that all the information is full and relevant, Dorla asks the Client to notify us of any changes in the personal data via the appropriate forms of the Back Office.
Refusal to Provide Personal Information
The Client has the right to refuse to provide the personal information required by the regulations if it goes against the Client’s beliefs. However, in this case, the Dorla would not be able to provide the Client its services.